Update mods The Sims 4 11/1/2017

Mod The Sims 4


1.PETS Rug SET-14 Patterns
Here is another Painted-on set and this time it's all about those little fur animals we have in our household, I'm talking about PETS! This set will be perfect for the upcoming PETS-Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack coming soon and this set is super cute and super ideal for it! There's dogs, cats and paw prints for both! I recoloured the spooky round mat in Spooky Stuff pack and painted-on cat with fish and two dogs plus the paw prints as well. I hope you all love this set for your furbabies!





2.BaseGame-Cardigan-14 Solid Colours
As you can see, another Recoloured upload and this time it's the base game cardigan in 14 beautiful colours to choose from. These are for Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders.



3.Modern Chair-Sofa-LoveSeat SET-8 Mixed Floral
Here is another Chair/Sofa/Loveseat Set for all of you and this time there are 8 Flowery patterns to choose from! I've created these patterns over at ColourLOVERS.com site where ALL my other patterns I create are. So I decided to use those patterns to put onto the Modern Sofa/Chair/Loveseats and they all look beautiful



4.BaseGame-Wallpaper-Seeing Spots-14 Colours
I have for you another recolour and this time it's wallpaper from Base game, the spotty wallpaper, there are 14 colours to choose from, and it's only a recolour and has been added to EA's original set in game, so now you'll have more of a choice in colours to choose from.



5.Homey Home
Family Home

Have 2 Version

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »